These are our regular markets. Some are still not operating due to Covid 19 but Kendal resumes on Friday 26th June and we'll be there, we'll also be at Barnard Castle on the 4th July. Brampton is taking place on Saturday 27th June, but we've decided not to attend, orders however can be collected from the market. Please note, we won't be taking our normal spread or quantity of meat to the market, instead we'd ask that you order in advance for collection from the market, that way we'll have a better idea what to bring. To order select the ‘Click & Collect' delivery option and the market.
- Barnard Castle, first Saturday of the month, usually on the Cobbles, 10-3pm. But in February and March we are inside the Witham Hall, just off the cobbles.
- Orton, second Saturday, in the village centre, (near Tebay, M6 junction 38), 9.30-2pm
- Penrith, third Tuesday, by the clock tower, 9.30-2.30.
- Cartmel, third Friday, by the priory walls, 9.30-3pm.
- Stainton Village Hall, second Saturday 9.30-1.30pm
- Kendal, last Friday, by the market hall, 9.30-3pm.
- Brampton, last Saturday, by the Moot Hall, 9.30-1.30pm.
Changes due to Covid-19
Kendal, Brampton & Barnard Castle have now resumed. If the market you usually attend isn't operating, or you would prefer not to shop at the market yet, we can still supply you. If it's practical we'll deliver to your doorstep ourselves, or we send orders by courier, and of course you can collect from the farm. Guidelines how to place an order can be found in the drop down list which opens if you click on the button titled 'Buying from Us', if you click on the 'Postcode Checker' in the top bar or menu at the bottom of the page this will list out the options available to you. Or call or email me!