These are the markets we are now attending. We've decided for now not to attend Penrith and Cartmel markets, we are happy to make deliveries to customers doorsteps in both areas, Penrith and area weekly and Cartmel and south Lakes fortnightly . Please note, as a lot of customers are ordering to collect from the markets we may not have the same range or quantity of meat available to sell from the market stall, so we'd ask that you order in advance for collection from the market items that you particulalry want to avoid disappointment, particulalry as we approach Christmas. To order select the ‘Click & Collect' delivery option and the market.
- Barnard Castle, first Saturday of the month, usually on the Cobbles, 10-3pm. But in February and March we are inside the Witham Hall, just off the cobbles.
- Orton, second Saturday, in the village centre, (near Tebay, M6 junction 38), 9.30-2pm
- Stainton Village Hall, third Saturday 9.30-1.30pm
- Kendal, last Friday, by the market hall, 9.30-3pm.
- Brampton, last Saturday, by the Moot Hall, 9.30-1.30pm.
Changes due to Covid-19
If the market you usually attend isn't operating, or you would prefer not to shop at the market, we can still supply you. If it's practical we'll deliver to your doorstep ourselves, or we send orders by courier, and of course you can collect from the farm. Guidelines how to place an order can be found in the drop down list which opens if you click on the button titled 'Buying from Us', if you click on the 'Postcode Checker' in the top bar or menu at the bottom of the page this will list out the options available to you. Or call or email me!