These are the markets we are now attending. We've decided for now not to attend Penrith and Cartmel markets, we are happy to make deliveries to customers doorsteps in both areas, Penrith and area weekly and Cartmel and south Lakes fortnightly. Please note, as a lot of customers are ordering to collect from the markets we may not have the same range or quantity of meat available to sell from the market stall, so we'd ask that you order in advance for collection from the market items that you particulalry want to avoid disappointment. To order select the ‘Click & Collect' delivery option and the market.
- Barnard Castle, first Saturday of the month, on the Cobbles, 10-3pm. There is no market in January and in February and March we are normally inside the Witham Hall, just off the cobbles. However things may be different in 2021 to keep us Covid secure, as soon as a decison is made we'll post here.
- Orton, second Saturday, in the village centre, (near Tebay, M6 junction 38), 9.30-2pm - we've decided due to the Covid situation we won't attend this market in January.
- Stainton Village Hall, third Saturday 9.30-1.30pm, there will be no market in January & February.
- Kendal, last Friday, by the market hall, 9.30-3pm.
- Brampton, last Saturday, by the Moot Hall, 9.30-1.30pm.
Changes due to Covid-19
Our farmers markets, supplying essential food, have been taking place during periods of lockdown, we'll keep updating this page when we know what's happening during the January/February 2021 national lockdown. Strict procedures are in place to minimise the risk of Covid transmission and we would ask that customers follow these procedures whilst at the market and obviously don't attend the markets if they have Covid symptoms.If you would prefer not to shop at the market, we can still supply you. If it's practical we'll deliver to your doorstep ourselves, or we send orders by courier, and of course you can collect from the farm. Guidelines how to place an order can be found in the drop down list which opens if you click on the button titled 'Buying from Us', if you click on the 'Postcode Checker' in the top bar or menu at the bottom of the page this will list out the options available to you. Or call or email me!