These are the markets we are now attending. We've decided not to continue to attend Penrith and Cartmel markets, we are happy to make deliveries to customers doorsteps in both areas, Penrith and area weekly and Cartmel and south Lakes fortnightly. Please note, as a lot of customers are ordering to collect from the markets we may not have the same range or quantity of meat available to sell from the market stall, so we'd ask that you order in advance for collection from the market items that you particularly want to avoid disappointment. To order select the ‘Click & Collect' delivery option and the market.
- Barnard Castle, first Saturday of the month, on the Cobbles, 10-3pm. There is no market in January. This year, 2023, in February and March we will be on the cobbles and not indoors.
- Orton, second Saturday, in the village centre, (near Tebay, M6 junction 38), 9.30-2pm.
- Stainton Village Hall, third Saturday 9.30-1.30pm, there will be no market in January & February.
- Kendal, last Friday, by the market hall, 9.30-3pm.
- Brampton, last Saturday, by the Moot Hall, 9.30-1.30pm.